From a mid 1800s design (but originating earlier), Angel Gabriel trumpets good tidings over your deck, garden, or yard. Our Good Directions' artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, garden weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. A great gift for folk art enthusiasts!
• Expertly handcrafted by Good Directions artisans using Old World techniques
• Polished copper for long-lasting beauty
• Includes easy-to-assemble, all-weather garden pole, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls
• Makes a great gift for folk art enthusiasts
• Assembled Size: 21” L x 28"H x 11"W; Figure-only: 21"L x 18"H.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .