Weathervanes have been looked up to for hundreds of years. Popular in Europe, weathervane is valued for the function as much as the design. Farmers, seafarers, and others would watch the weathervane to get the weather forecast by paying close attention to changes in the breathing, an indicator of bad or good weather. It is the hand-crafted fully-functional weathervane. Yes, it will still tell you if the wind is changing direction and will look great doing so.
- Easy assembly and installation.
- Weathervane comes with: Black Steel Weathervane Figure; Steel N-S-E-WScrolled Directionals (18in. long); Steel Traditional Globes; Powder-coated steel Installation Rod (3/4 diameter) with brass Adjustment Ring.
- Hand-crafted from durable 20-gauge Steel sheet that has been powder-coated to create a classic look with added durability.
- We recommend our 901S Small Roof Mount (offered separately) for easy installation onto your roof. Can also be displayed in your yard or garden with our 902L Large Garden Pole (offered separately).
- This design allows weathervane to be fully functional and turn freely to indicate the direction of the wind.
- Designed in the USA.
The suggested mounts for this size Dalvento weathervanes are:
- 901S Small Roof Mount for easy installation onto your roof.
- 904 Adjustable Roof Mount
- 902L Large Garden Pole.
- 950 6-30 Cupola Extension Rod (as needed to mount in a standard 3/4" cupola vane mount)
|SUGGESTED MOUNTS FOR THIS VANE|
|901S Small Roof Mount |
|904 Adjustable Roof Mount||902L 52" Large Garden Pole||Extension Rod For Cupola Mounting |