Designed in-house right here in the USA and made by old-world craftsmen, each Dalvento weathervane is handcrafted using the finest quality materials. All weathervanes come with weathervane figure, N-S-E-W Directionals, Globes, and Installation Rod.
- Easy assembly and installation
- Total size (figure + parts): 11“L x 26“H. Figure Only: 11“L x 14“H.
- Weathervane comes with: Copper Weathervane Figure; brass N-S-E-W Traditional Directionals (15”in. long); copper Traditional Globes; powder-coated steel Installation Rod (11/32” diameter) with brass Adjustment Ring
- We recommend our 901XS Mini Roof Mount (offered separately) for easy installation onto your roof
- Our EasySpin™ design allows weathervane to be fully functional and turn freely to indicate the direction of the wind
- Hand-crafted from durable 20oz (22-gauge) pure copper sheet
- Copper will age gracefully over time unless treated with a clear-coat spray to maintain polished finish
- Looks great on the roof of your home, garage, barn, cupola, shed, or gazebo
- Can also be displayed in your yard or garden with our 902S Small Garden Pole (offered separately)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Designed in USA