The Smithsonian Washington Cupola features a 16 ounce, 24 gauge copper, bell shape roof that adds an architectural element of beauty and lasting value to your home. Our cupolas arrive in 3 sections for easy installation, includes assembly hardware and easy to follow detailed installation instructions, and are weathervane ready with a built–in internal mounting bracket. YouTube videos are also available to walk you through the installation step by step. Good Directions vinyl cupolas have an industry exclusive Lifetime Warranty. For a distinctive finishing touch to your home, add a Good Directions weathervane or finial.
- MAINTENANCE FREE, ROT FREE, ROYAL© BRAND SOLID CELLULAR PVC VINYL – expertly crafted using a CNC Router, for a precision cut every time. May be painted with exterior acrylic latex paint.
- 24 GAUGE PURE COPPER ROOF - Grade 1, 16 ounce pure copper roof will naturally patina over time.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH – Roof has reinforced rafters. Louvered mid-section equipped with interior wood framing brace. 18 gauge Heavy Duty staples used instead of single nails to prevent components from shifting and for increased strength and durability.
- DIMENSIONS - Square size measured at roofline. Fits up to a 10/12 pitch roof (most roofs). When calculating the size of your cupola, use our steadfast builder's rule of thumb: 1.5 inches of cupola width for every foot of unbroken roofline. See photo for more information.
- MADE IN THE USA - Made to Order.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Industry Exclusive Lifetime Warranty.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING 1: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING 2: Installation and/or repair of this product may cause wood or vinyl dust to be released. Release of this dust can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. Avoid prolonged inhalation of this dust and contact with eyes and skin. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .