Our Galloping Horse weathervane gracefully swings with the wind atop your roof, serving as a reminder of a great colonial homestead. Since 1982 Good Directions weathervanes have been unsurpassed in style, quality, and durability – perfect for the house-proud homeowner. This weathervane has a beautiful hand finished black patina. Weathervanes are easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, 15"L directionals, and globes. A 401AL Roof Mount is recommended to mount your weathervane to your rooftop, sold separately. The assembled size of this weathervane is 24”L x 33"H x 15"W. The figure-only size is 24"L x 15"H x 1"W. Our exclusive Single Point Contact? design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind. Bring The Joy of Outdoor Living? to your home with this heirloom-quality piece.
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, 15"L directionals and globes. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- Assembled Size: 24”L x 33"H x 15"W; Figure-only: 24"L x 15"H x 1"W.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Handcrafted out of aluminum with a black finish.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Designed by American Artisans.