Good Directions Smithsonian 952P Running Horse Weathervane. Head held high, this elegant thoroughbred is a popular weathervane design from 1850. Now he's rearing to grace the rooftop of your house, barn, garage, or cupola. Our Good Directions' artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, standard-size weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability, and carries the logo of the highly prestigious Smithsonian® Collection! A great gift for horse enthusiasts!
• Expertly handcrafted by Good Directions artisans using Old World techniques
• From our prestigious Smithsonian® Collection
• Polished copper for long-lasting beauty
• Assembled Size: 32” L x 36"H x 18"W; Figure-only: 32"L x 18"H x 3"W.
• Roof Mount sold separately. See mount selections here.
Easy to install for instant enjoyment!
All weathervanes are shipped with easy-to-follow assembly instructions. In addition to the Large Steel Roof Mount shown at the right, we offer several convenient Weathervane Mounting options. Click here to see our complete line.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .