This is a real working weathervane, hand crafted in the US using 16 gauge US steel and then finished with a UV resistant and weather resistant baked on powder coat. All of our SWEN Products weathervanes are made with pride and attention to details by a small family business located in West Fargo, North Dakota.
PLEASE CLICK THE SECOND IMAGE ABOVE TO VIEW ORNAMENT AND MOUNT SIZES.
All SWEN Products weathervanes feature the following:
- The weathervane is made of a strong 16 gauge US steel.
- The top of the weathervane pivots on a strong stainless steel pin.
- The wind-cups have a sealed ball bearing that will spin with the slightest breeze.
- The entire weathervane is covered with either coppevein or black (depending on the vane, see picture) powder coat paint.
- The powder coat finish is a baked on paint that is UV resistant and will last for years and years.
- Your choice of roof, garden or adjustable mount!
- A sturdy 15" steel Mounting pole (as pictured) is included!
- Please click the second image above to view ornament and mount sizes.
YOUR CHOICE OF ONE OF THESE MOUNTS WITH YOUR VANE
|The roof mount is constructed out of steel, bend to fit most roof pitches. Size is approximately 10" wide. Fits 1/2" diameter pole.
|The garden pole mount is made out of steel and is approximately 57" tall when assembled
The adjustable mount is constructed out of steel; adjustable 90*. Approximately 3"x3" wide at base and 18" high.