Designed in-house right here in the USA and made by old-world craftsmen, each Dalvento weathervane is handcrafted using the finest quality materials. All weathervanes come with weathervane figure, N-S-E-W Directionals, Globes, and Installation Rod.
- Easy assembly and installation
- Total size (figure + parts): 43“L x 37“H. Figure Only: 43“L x 19“H. Arrow: 43“L
- Weathervane comes with: Verdigris Steel Weathervane Figure; Steel N-S-E-W Traditional Directionals (15”in. long); Steel Traditional Globes; powder-coated steel Installation Rod (11/32” diameter) with brass Adjustment Ring
- We recommend our 901S Small Roof Mount (offered separately) for easy installation onto your roof
- Our EasySpin™ design allows weathervane to be fully functional and turn freely to indicate the direction of the wind
- Hand-crafted from durable 20-gauge Steel sheet
- Gorgeous blue-green patina creates a natural copper verdigris look with added durability
- Looks great on the roof of your home, garage, barn, cupola, shed, or gazebo
- Can also be displayed in your yard or garden with our 902L Large Garden Pole (offered separately)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Designed in USA
The suggested mounts for this size Dalvento weathervanes are:
- 901S Small Roof Mount for easy installation onto your roof.
- 904 Adjustable Roof Mount
- 902L Large Garden Pole.
- 950 6-30 Cupola Extension Rod (as needed to mount in a standard 3/4" cupola vane mount)
|SUGGESTED MOUNTS FOR THIS VANE|
|901S Small Roof Mount |
|904 Adjustable Roof Mount||902L 52" Large Garden Pole||Extension Rod For Cupola Mounting |