Designed in-house right here in the USA and made by old-world craftsmen, each Dalvento weathervane is handcrafted using the finest quality materials. All weathervanes come with weathervane figure, N-S-E-W Directionals, Globes, and Installation Rod.
- Easy assembly and installation
- Total size (figure + parts): 28“L x 40“H x 4“D. Figure Only: 28“L x 21“H x 4“D.
- Weathervane comes with: Copper Weathervane Figure; brass N-S-E-WScrolled Directionals (15”in. long); copper Traditional Globes; Powder-coated steel Installation Rod (11/32” diameter) with brass Adjustment Ring
- Our EasySpin™ design allows weathervane to be fully functional and turn freely to indicate the direction of the wind
- Hand-crafted from durable 20oz (22-gauge) pure copper sheet
- Copper will age gracefully over time unless treated with a clear-coat spray to maintain polished finish
- Looks great on the roof of your home, garage, barn, cupola, shed, or gazebo
- Lifetime Warranty
- Designed in USA
The suggested mounts for this size Dalvento weathervanes are:
- 901S Small Roof Mount for easy installation onto your roof.
- 904 Adjustable Roof Mount
- 902L Large Garden Pole.
- 950 6-30 Cupola Extension Rod (as needed to mount in a standard 3/4" cupola vane mount)
|SUGGESTED MOUNTS FOR THIS VANE|
|901S Small Roof Mount |
|904 Adjustable Roof Mount||902L 52" Large Garden Pole||Extension Rod For Cupola Mounting |