Estate size and quality Good Directions Copper Eagle Weathervane: Model #956P
Ornament your fine home or estate rooftop or gardens with this timeless Good Directions Smithsonian 956P Eagle Estate Weathervane. An American sculpture, this classic weathervane is handcrafted of brass and copper, which will develop a lovely patina over time. A unique plaque affirms that the design of this Smithsonian Eagle Weathervane is inspired and licensed by the Smithsonian Institution. Durable rod ensures maintenance-free enjoyment.
- Expertly handcrafted by Good Directions artisans using Old World techniques
- From our prestigious Smithsonian® Collection
- Polished copper for long-lasting beauty
- Measures 33” L x 28” H — ideal for your house, barn, garage, or cupola
- Roof Mount sold separately. See mount selections here
- Assembled Size: 41” L x 50"H x 34"Wingspan; Figure-only: 41"L x 32"H x 34"Wingspan.
- 401LG Roof Mount sold separately.
Easy to install for instant enjoyment!
The Good Directions 956P Copper Estate Weathervane is shipped with easy-to-follow assembly instructions. In addition to the Large Steel Roof Mount shown at the right, we offer several convenient Weathervane Mounting options. Click here to see our complete line.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .