|YOU CAN ADD AN ATTRACTIVE DIRECTIONAL ARROW TO THE VANE BY CHECKING THE BOX ABOVE.|
Head held high, this elegant thoroughbred is a common weathervane design from 1850. Now he's rearing to grace the rooftop of your house, barn, garage, or cupola. Our Good Directions' artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, standard-size weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. A great gift for horse enthusiasts!
• Expertly handcrafted by Good Directions artisans using Old World techniques
• Polished copper for long-lasting beauty
• Includes easy-to-assemble, all-weather rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls.
• Roof Mount sold separately. See mount selections here.
• Assembled Size: 33” L x 36"H x 18"W; Figure-only: 33"L x 18"H x 4"W.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .