Some say it's better down where it's wetter, but this mermaid couldn't be happier to rise from the sea foam and adorn the rooftop of your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo. Good Directions' pure copper weathervanes are unsurpassed in style, quality, and durability – perfect for the house-proud homeowner. Weathervanes are easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals, and copper spacer balls. A 401AL Roof Mount is recommended to mount your weathervane to your rooftop, sold separately. The assembled size of this weathervane is 30” L x 31" H x 18" W. The figure-only size is 30" L x 13" H x 7" W. The polished copper finish will age naturally over time. Our exclusive Single Point Contact design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind. Bring The Art of Outdoor Living to your home with this heirloom-quality piece.
• Expertly handcrafted by Good Directions artisans using Old World techniques
• Polished copper for long-lasting beauty
• Includes easy-to-assemble, all-weather rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls.
• Roof Mount sold separately. See mount selections here.
• Assembled Size: 31” L x 29"H x 18"W; Figure-only: 31"L x 11"H x 7"W.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .