In 1782, the eagle became the official emblem for the new American union. Today, he's spreading his broad wings to adorn the rooftop of your home, garage, cupola, barn, gazebo, pergola, or shed. This Smithsonian Eagle Weathervane Pure Copper with Golden Leaf Finish by Good Directions is carefully handcrafted with a Golden Leaf finish that is visually striking. The artisans meticulously apply the Golden Leaf on the copper resulting in a weathervane of majestic status. Over time, the golden leaf will weather and the pure copper underneath will patina and peak through, creating a beautiful contrast of colors. This decorative accent is perfect to adorn the rooftop of your home, garage, cupola, barn, gazebo, pergola, or shed using our 401AL roof mount. To display in an office, man cave, or game room, our 582 floor stand is recommended. We also offer our 403R garden stand so you can place it in your garden or around your yard. For over 35 years Good Directions pure copper products have been unsurpassed in style, quality, and durability perfect for the house proud homeowner. Bring The Joy of Outdoor Living to your home with this heirloom quality piece.
- SMITHSONIAN EXCLUSIVE – Exquisite heritage design from our prestigious Smithsonian® Collection. We partnered with the Curators of the Smithsonian Museum to design this weathervane, pulling inspiration from weathervanes dating back to the 1900s.
- HANDCRAFTED BY GOOD DIRECTIONS ARTISANS – Beautifully handcrafted Pure Copper Weathervane, designed by American Artisans.
- 22 GAUGE COPPER – Made to withstand the elements and last a lifetime.
- GORGEOUS GOLDEN LEAF FINISH – Visually striking Golden Leaf finish is applied by hand and will age naturally over time.
- ENHANCE ANY ROOFTOP OR GARDEN – This size weathervane is ideal atop your home, garage, cupola, barn, gazebo, pergola, or shed using our 401AL roof mount, sold separately.
- Display in an office, man cave or game room using our 582 floor stand, sold separately.
- Display in a garden or around your yard with our 403R garden stand, sold separately.
- DIMENSIONS – Assembled Size: 23” L x 38"H x 23"Wingspan; Eagle Figure–only with Arrow: 23"L x 20"H x 23"Wingspan.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND INSTALL – Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 18"L directionals and golden leaf copper globes.
- A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- EXCLUSIVE SINGLE POINT CONTACT? - Our exclusive design allows your weathervane to spin easily in the wind.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Enjoy your weathervane, worry free, for years to come knowing that it is fully protected by a lifetime warranty.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .