The proud symbol of our great nation, this majestic eagle will dignify the rooftop of your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo! Its striking design functions fully, while adding to the ambiance of any abode. Since 1982 Good Directions weathervanes have been unsurpassed in style, quality, and durability – perfect for the house-proud homeowner. This weathervane has a beautiful hand finished black patina. Weathervanes are easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, directionals, and globes. The assembled size of this weathervane is 19” L x 35” H x 15” W. A 401AL Roof Mount is recommended to mount your weathervane to your rooftop, sold separately. Our exclusive Single Point Contact℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind. Bring The Joy of Outdoor Living to your home with this heirloom-quality piece.
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, 15"L directionals and globes. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- Assembled Size: 19"L x 35"H x 15"W; Eagle only: 19"L x 17"H x 1"W.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Handcrafted out of aluminum with a black finish.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Designed by American Artisans.