For over 35 years, Good Directions cupolas have been the perfect complement to your home. Our expertly crafted, made to order, Manchester louvered cupola features roof molding and reinforced interior supports for added strength. It's made to order in the USA from durable, maintenance–free Royal Brand PVC–vinyl, constructed with precision using a CNC Router for accuracy and a lifetime of enjoyment. The Manchester features a long lasting, durable black aluminum, hip style roof that adds an architectural element of beauty and lasting value to your home. Our cupolas arrive in 3 sections for easy installation, includes assembly hardware and easy–to–follow detailed installation instructions, and are weathervane ready with a built–in internal mounting bracket. YouTube videos are also available to walk you through the installation step by step. For a distinctive finishing touch to your home, add a Good Directions weathervane or finial.
- MAINTENANCE FREE, ROT FREE, ROYAL© BRAND SOLID CELLULAR PVC VINYL – expertly crafted using a CNC Router, for a precision cut every time. May be painted with exterior acrylic latex paint.
- DURABLE BLACK ALUMINUM ROOF
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH – Roof has reinforced rafters. Louvered mid-section equipped with interior wood framing brace. 18 gauge Heavy Duty staples used instead of single nails to prevent components from shifting and for increased strength and durability.
- DIMENSIONS – Square size measured at roofline. Fits up to a 10/12 pitch roof (most roofs). When calculating the size of your cupola, use our steadfast builder's rule of thumb: 1.5 inches of cupola width for every foot of unbroken roofline. See photo for more information.
- MADE IN THE USA – Made to Order.
- WEATHERVANE READY – Cupola is ready to accept a Good Directions weathervane. Includes pre–installed weathervane bracket inside the roof for easy installation.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY AND EASY INSTALLATION – Comes in three sections for easy installation and delivery. Includes assembly hardware, predrilled holes and an easy-to-follow installation guide.
Measuring Roof Pitch
All cupolas by GD will accommodate up to a 10/12(rise/length) pitch roof. For a larger pitch roof add a base extension(s). Each base extension adds 2" rise of roof pitch. So adding a single base extension, will accommodate a roof pitch of (10"+2")/12. Click the measuring square on the left to learn more about measuring your roof pitch.
Motor Freight Items and Lift Gate Service
MOTOR FREIGHT ITEMS: For items over 30" or 150lbs, delivery is going to be via motor freight. During your checkout, you will see a note about the cost of motor freight being charged post order and only after your final approval. After your initial order is received, we will shop several carriers that deliver to your area. Within one business day, we will contact you with the total cost to ship all the items in your basket to you. Depending on your basket contents, this may be a combination of motor freight, FedEx and/or UPS. If you decline the order based on the cost of shipping you will be issued a prompt and curteous refund immediately.
LIFT GATE SERVICE: There is an additional $50 lift gate surcharge for the freight transit professional to unload your 30" or larger GD Cupola from the inside of the truck and place it on the ground at your location. The freight transit professional does not un-crate the item nor deliver it to an inside location.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING 1: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING 2: Installation and/or repair of this product may cause wood or vinyl dust to be released. Release of this dust can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. Avoid prolonged inhalation of this dust and contact with eyes and skin. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.